Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Bad Cheese-Related Decision

My sister made some macaroni and cheese and I ate a lot of it. Now I feel sick. Cheese always gets me that way.

I made this blog at the suggestion/prodding/gunpoint coercion of two friends of mine after telling them that I started keeping a journal (the man word for "diary") recently. Apparently they think I'm more important than I do, but that's what I pay them for. Alright, enough of that.

I don't want to say I was raised to be humble, but I learned to despise pride that crosses into arrogance and elitism. As a result, making my own blog is one small step for Man but one giant leap for me. I have no inclination to believe that anything I say is important or special enough that I should publicize it and expect anything at all from it but ridicule for thinking I do think what I say is important or special enough to be publicized.

But my friends said I should, so what the hell, I'll try. I couldn't say where I want to start though. I would love to run a blog like Hookers or Cake. Perhaps I should discuss topics in religion and politics that interest me. Maybe I'll just share stories like the mac & cheese bit above, or things from my journal. I suppose I'll figure it out.

In the mean time, whoever reads this, your patience is appreciated.

NOTE: The writer of this blog wishes to convey that he was not actually in any way, shape, or form coerced or pressured to create this blog. The above claim is fictitious and completely in jest.

No comments:

Post a Comment